Dr. Renee Causey-Upton PhD, OTD, OTR/L
- BSOS Program Coordinator & Associate Professor
- PhD, Rehabilitation Sciences, University of Kentucky
- OTD, Chatham University
- MS, Occupational Therapy, Eastern Kentucky University
- BS, Occupational Science, Eastern Kentucky University
- Department: Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
- Office: Dizney 139
- Mailing Address: Dizney 103
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: (859)-622-8297
Dr. Renee Causey-Upton is a 2006 graduate of EKU’s Bachelor of Science in Occupational Science program and a 2008 graduate of the Master of Science in Occupational Therapy program. She received her Doctorate of Occupational Therapy from Chatham University in 2011. She completed a PhD in Rehabilitation Sciences at University of Kentucky in 2018. She holds a Deep Physical Agent Modalities Certification through the Kentucky Board of Licensure for Occupational Therapy. She has also completed a Marketing Strategy for Business Leaders Certificate through Cornell University. Her clinical experience as an occupational therapist is in acute care settings and skilled nursing facilities where she has also served as rehabilitation manager. She is a founding associate editor of the Journal of Occupational Therapy Education.
She has also completed deep physical agent modalities certification (DPAM). She enjoys using active learning approaches in the classroom to make learning fun, and also values getting students involved in scholarship. She has mentored students in both our undergraduate and graduate programs toward presentations and publications.
|OTS 905||Applied Leadership Experience||Internet Classes SITE||Summer 2020|