To apply to this program, you must first be accepted to attend EKU. Apply to EKU here:
Then apply to the program, click HERE
- Log in as a returning user
- Enter your EKU login information
- Select "Start New Application"
- Select "OT Application"
- Click "Create Application"
Applications due by April 15th
To view a video overview of the Application Process, click HERE
Additional information for your application:
• Transcripts: If you are currently completing classes, submit final transcripts once the grades are posted. If you are currently completing a degree in something other than Occupational Science at EKU, submit final transcripts once the degree is posted.
• Personal statement: We require a brief personal statement so we can understand the events in your life that have prepared you to apply to an occupational therapy program. In a concise way, tell us what sets you apart from other applicants (250 words or less).
• Resume: You will upload a resume or list of your work experience and/or previous experience with health and wellness (for example, observation/ shadowing, volunteer work, mission work, etc.)
• Diversity: We value diverse applicants. Diversity can mean many different things, such as race, age, military experience, sexual orientation, bilingual skills, and other life/ cultural experiences. You can express this in your personal statement and/or resume.
• Letters of recommendation: These forms are generated in the online application; you will need to submit email addresses for three individuals who can speak to your success in the program. They cannot be family members. They can be professors, or individuals you have worked with in other environments like volunteer work, church, or employment.
Application to the OS/OTD program does not guarantee acceptance.