The Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE®) of The American Occupational Therapy Association
The Occupational Therapy Program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE) of The American Occupational Therapy Association(AOTA) (http://www.aota.org). Located at 6116 Executive Boulevard, Suite 200, North Bethesda, MD 20852-4929. ACOTE's telephone number, c/o AOTA, is (301) 652-2682.
Accreditation Term for the Master of Science in OT program: 10 years
Last Accreditation Date of the Master of Science in OT program: November 30, 2012
We are in the process of transitioning from an entry-level Master of Science in OT to a Doctorate of OT (OTD).
- ACOTE Candidacy Application Decision: March 2020
- Students may be notified of acceptance into the OTD program: April 2020
- First class starts: August 2020
- Onsite evaluation: Feb/ March 2024
- Accreditation decision: April 2024
- First class graduates: December 2024
Accreditation information can be found at the following link: www.acoteonline.org