Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
A Master of Science in Occupational Therapy (phasing out)
- This program is being phased out and the last class will graduate in 2024.
- For students seeking to become an occupational therapist
- This is a post-professional online program for those already holding an entry-level, professional degree in occupational therapy.
A doctorate in Rehabilitation Sciences, in collaboration with the University of Kentucky
- This is an in-person post-professional, interdisciplinary program for those already holding an entry-level, professional degree in occupational therapy.
Minors and certificates
NBCOT Exam InformationResults of EKU Occupational Therapy Department Graduation Rates and National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) Examination
The total number of graduates from Eastern Kentucky University Master of Occupational Therapy program during the 3-year period of 2018-2020 was 219 with an overall graduation rate of 98%.
|Graduation Year||Number of Students Admitted||Number of Students Graduating||Graduation Rate||NBCOT Exam Pass Rate|
|3 Yr Total||222||219||99%||98%|
Program results from the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) can be found online at https://www.nbcot.org/Educators/Home#SchoolPerformance
National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc.
One Bank Street, Suite 300
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
A listing of all state's occupational therapy regulatory bodies can be found at the NBCOT's web site at http://www.nbcot.org
ACOTE Accreditation Information:
- Accreditation Information can be found at the following link: www.acoteonline.org
Tuition and Fees
Please click here for information regarding Tuition and Fees for the current MS in Occupational Therapy program.
Please click here for information regarding Tuition and Fees for the Combined OS/ OTD program.
Please click here for information regarding Scholarship opportunities for current, in-state, out-of-state, and transfer students.