Gordon St. Michel MPH, OTR/L, FAOTA
- Faculty Emeritus and Part-Time Professor
- Department: Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
- Office: Dizney 138
- Email: Gordon.StMichel@eku.edu
- MPH in Public Health, University of Minnesota
- BS in Occupational Therapy, University of North Dakota
Gordon St. Michel has expertise in adult mental health, having worked in acute care, day treatment, long term care and transitional living for the chronic mentally ill. He is a member of the American Occupational Therapy Association & the Kentucky Occupational Therapy Association, serving in many leadership roles. Gordon has made presentations on psychosocial rehabilitation, assistive technology, educational issues and research projects at state, regional, national and international conferences. Publications have appeared in the American Journal of Occupational Therapy, OT Practice, and Psychiatric Services. He was recognized by the Kentucky Occupational Therapy Association as the 1992 Outstanding Occupational Therapist and the 1997 Distinguished Service Award. In 1998, he was inducted into the Roster of Fellows of the American Occupational Therapy Association.