Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
The Department of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy, established in 1976, offers a continuum of programs:
- a Bachelor of Science Degree in Occupational Science,
- an entry level Master of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy,
- a post-professional Master of Science Degree in Occupational Therapy,
- a post-professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy Degree and,
- in collaboration with the University Kentucky,
a Doctoral Degree in Rehabilitation Sciences.
Information for Occupational Therapy as a Career:
- US News listed occupational therapy a “best career"
- Looking for a career with solid income potential with a variety of
practice setting possibilites
NBCOT Cert Exam Performance Data: ACOTE Accreditation Information:
- NBCOT Accredited Occupational Therapy Programs Program Performance Data on the NBCOT National Certification Exam can be found at the following link: HTTPS://SECURE.NBCOT.ORG/DATA/SCHOOLSTATS.ASPX
ACOTE Accreditation Information:
- Accreditation Information can be found at the following link: www.acoteonline.org